Map makers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Map makers

Post by Dzani on Fri May 28, 2010 12:03 am

Hello everyone .
I have decided to gather all map makers if possible, and those willing to participate in order to help us create ultimate map pack and
refresh our map database.
As you know, hotfile has deleted most of my links and most of maps is gone forever.
We'll have to create new ones and upload them.
Also, if you are not experienced in map making but have found maps on the internet, post links here.
Others, who are willing to participate and have basic knowledge of map making - start off right now If you have time.
I already started with creation, but I can't post mega map packs on my own. It would take a great deal of time, so help if you can.

Right now 250 map pack is available for download as well as maps hosted on megaupload.
Most of other maps, that were hosted on hotfile are deleted.
Dzani
Admin
Admin

Activity Points : 953

View user profile http://worms4mayhem.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Map makers

Post by JellyWorm on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:13 pm

I'm not realy good in map making and I don't know how to script the map and put it into the game so I geuss I can't be in this one but I might be in some another map pack if you make one in the future! when I know more about this stuff!!!
JellyWorm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Worms4 on Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:34 am

Yeah, I'm not that good at making maps either. Plus, I have only got Worms 3D, but I may download 4 in very near future, hell even tonight maybe. Other than that though, I can't use my maps, because I need REALLY basic information on using scripts, without replacing older scripts. But as soon as I do know about scripts, I will be making maps. :lol!:

EDIT:
I have already made one map without a script, so I will be posting that later
Mr.Worms4
Standard Member

Activity Points : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top