Worms 4 Power 0.1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worms 4 Power 0.1

Post by FBI Light Rock on Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:50 am

Another tweak I found! Here it is!

Description of weapons:

Molotov cocktail [Grenada] weapon that produces ... fire

Bomb Ghostly [fragmentation grenade] Crane, who has his explosion, release 30 skulls!

Machine gun [Shotgun]: SMG that strafe the enemy!

Mama Penguin [Dynamite]: Penguin, which releases 5 kids!

Nuclear bat [Baseball Bat]: Bat a gas exploding poison everyone!

Bison Super [Super Sheep]: Smaller, more manageable, the bison is excellent!

Link:
http://www.mirorii.com/fichier/70/332149/Worms4Power-zip.html
Tweak made by mm24. Enjoy! Tounge
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

Activity Points : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worms 4 Power 0.1

Post by Dzani on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:57 am

Thanks for sharing tweaks Smile
Dzani
Admin
Admin

Activity Points : 953

View user profile http://worms4mayhem.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by worms4mayhemx1 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:56 pm

javascript:emoticonp(':?:') javascript:emoticonp(':arrow:')What should I do with the .twk files in the folders "weaptwk", "parttwk" and "tweak"???? javascript:emoticonp(':scratch:') This folders doesn't exist in the folder of the game
worms4mayhemx1
Standard Member

Activity Points : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Light Rock on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:59 am

worms4mayhemx1 wrote:javascript:emoticonp(':?:') javascript:emoticonp(':arrow:')What should I do with the .twk files in the folders "weaptwk", "parttwk" and "tweak"???? javascript:emoticonp(':scratch:') This folders doesn't exist in the folder of the game
Well first of all this tweak is not meant to replace the original make-up of the game, it is meant to be an optional tweak that can be enabled and disabled at will without much hassle. You'll need W4ModLauncher (Download it HERE).
Extract the contents of W4ModLauncher to your Worms 4 Mayhem main directory. Now copy the one and only folder inside the Worms4Power ZIP folder to the WormsMod directory which should be in your Worms 4 Mayhem main directory. Execute W4ModLauncher.exe and tick the check box to the left of the tweak name "Worms4Power". Now click the big "Play" button. Done! :lol:
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

???

Post by worms4mayhemx1 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:15 pm

that doesn't work!
I have copied the folder (extracted) in the W4Mayhem folder, and your .twk stuff, but when I wanted to start the program came to an error:
"could not found worms 4: mayhem directory." "try reinstalling the game."
I did this play newly installed, same shit...
I've tried much, but it helped nothing!
tell me now exactly what I have to do with the folders, files, and other stuff.
worms4mayhemx1
Standard Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Light Rock on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:24 pm

Is your game copy legal? Did you carry out the proper installation process? Did you simply extract the files inside the installer file without executing it? This problem is only caused by one reason, and I know pretty well; if you do not install it the location of your game is NOT registered into your registry.

Two ways to solve this: In your Worms 4 Mayhem main directory, find for a registry entry file. Its extension is ".reg". Next, re-install the entire game. I hope this is the solution, I experienced it myself.
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worms4mayhemx1 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:43 pm

the guys from the website say: New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. :lol!: . Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
i hope i can answer you about your "Is your game copy legal? Did you carry out the..."

worms4mayhemx1
Standard Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worms4mayhemx1 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:16 am

Okay, here are the answers

I think my game copy isn't legal, because I found a YouTube-Video
with a link from megaupload (....com/?d=IZHFN0JA , oh, yes I opened this page today 22.01.12 and there was a fbi anti-piracy-warning :affraid: :affraid: !
holy shit!! I only want to say that: megaupload doesn't exist any more. look at the website.

there was a strange installation process with a batch-file.
ok... now I think I don't use Worms 4 Power.
But, thank you for all. Smile 8) Smile
worms4mayhemx1
Standard Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Light Rock on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:54 pm

Yeah, the shutdown of megaupload was a pretty sad event in my downloading history. The site I used to download stuff from posted its files on megaupload, but since its shutdown it posted on rapidshare, an even more annoying file sharing site. Megaupload is one of the best friendly non-account holders site as downloads can start immediately, even with no megaupload account. I also had many means to overcome its limitations (I had two premium link generators specially for megaupload, but now they had became white elephants =P)

Enough talking about megaupload, your game copy sounds very familiar to me; maybe I heard of it before. Especially when you said that there was a installation by a batch file. Is the batch file named "_Unpak.bat"? Is it a TECHNIC release? Does it contain "Tecsetup.exe" and "techsetup.dat"? If so, I indeed heard of it. All you have to do is to run the batch and click yes when asked to write something to the registry. Doesn't matter if you have extracted the game already. I even created my own custom copy of the batch file, it's so highly modified that there's even an option to install any additional stuff that I self-added in (Tweaks, Scheme Editor, etc) and the option to delete the highly compressed files.

While I hate to discuss illegal stuff :evil: , I feel that I need to help you, so this is out of my kind will...
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worms4mayhemx1 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:27 pm

this batch-file is called "_Unpak.bat" and: that's a technic release.
and the files tecsetup.exe and tecsetup.dat are also there.
but... the batch-file isn't compatible with 64bit-versions of windows, says my computer, the batch file works, but the thing with the batch file and the registry doesn't wok, because I opened the file and there was something, that's exactly like the end of the installation process. if you can upload this .reg-file, please do it!
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
worms4mayhemx1
Standard Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worms4mayhemx1 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:38 pm

and the illegal stuff: yes, I know that's not so good to have illegal games or other things, and I think also about discussing illegal stuff...
worms4mayhemx1
Standard Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Light Rock on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:17 pm

I'm so sorry, worms4mayhemx1, as much as I want to help you, I can't. Sad

First of all, the batch file "_Unpak.bat" does work on 64-bit OS, but the problem is at the final part of the script in-built into the batch file, it tells the OS to execute "tecsetup.exe" (You can open the batch file in notepad, and you'll find a command on one line that involves "tecsetup.exe") It is this "tecsetup.exe" file that is not compatible with 64-bit OS. This executable file will make the necessary to enter the location of your Worms 4 game into your registry.

Next, it's not possible for me to upload this file. Since this file is created on the spot, it's not fixed. You know what I mean? It's not the same for everyone. In the registry file (If you actually get to open it up in Notepad) it will contain the path of your Worms 4 game. Since your destination path for Worms 4 and mine is different, it won't work.

Finally, I've tried to re-configure the registry file to fit the destination path of my Windows 7 64-bit OS computer. It didn't work. The trickier thing about the key that represents the path is you can't copy it straight from your Windows Explorer. Instead, it only takes the first three characters of a folder name. For example, my actual path of Worms 4 Mayhem is: C:\Documents and Settings\LRock\Desktop\Worms 4 Mayhem. However, in the key value that is to be entered, it instead registers: C:\DOC~\LRO~\DES~\....So I tried to follow this format, but it failed. So in the end my copy of Worms 4 Mayhem in my Windows 7 64-bit OS cannot load any tweaks.
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worms4mayhemx1 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:22 pm

yes i know it's not easy to make difficult things like that...
but i have an idea: try it with C:\DO~\ ....
another idea: C:\DOC\...
but... what is if you install this game in the folder C:\Program Files(86x)\Team17\Worms 4 Mayhem and upload the file that is needed? or send the file to unknownx@hotmail.de (i'm, in fact, german and that's one of my e-mail addresses, for game websites, that they don't know my name when they reed the address, you understand?)
and: thank you that you tried it Very Happy Smile
worms4mayhemx1
Standard Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top