Worms 4 Mods (Weapon Tweaks)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worms 4 Mods (Weapon Tweaks)

Post by FBI Light Rock on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:16 am

Hey guys, new here. Just picked up Worms 4 and lovin' it very much. I went to much extent these days to try to find new add-ons for my game, like W4ModLauncher and W4MapLauncher (Thanks Dzani for finding these and posting them here for all to download! Very Happy )

But I'm pretty interested to find some tweaks made by our community, but searching in big roundabouts just can't get me anywhere to find any that I can really use. I even searched Google, but to no avail Sad

Can I request for some people to post their tweaks (I'm frankly more interested in weapon tweaks, but other kinds of tweaks are okay Smile ) here that can be immediately used with the W4ModLauncher? I pretty much don't have much time to create any as I'm quite busy as of late (One of the things I'm busy with is certainly playing Worms 4!). Thanks very much! Tounge
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

Activity Points : 66

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worms 4 Mods (Weapon Tweaks)

Post by napVpan on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Of course, tweaks have nothing to do with Worms4Map Launcher. It will always work. Well, I just made a few Tweaks (donīt like tweaking, the games is getting out of balance with them), pot i could post them, if i still find them :-)

edit: I read Worms4map- instead of worms4mod launcher

Last edited by napVpan on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Iīm just here to ask (stupid) questions Tounge Donīt mind...
napVpan
Standard Member

Activity Points : 52

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:32 pm

When I tweak, I don't make any W4ModLauncher compatible.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm done here. I want to call this site home, but I can't. There is nothing go to here, it's just a barren wasteland.
If you want me back, give me a call when the one-man show is over.

~Sincerely, Fireworm.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Light Rock on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:30 am

Hey guys, on seconds thoughts, maybe I don't really want any more weird tweaks. Just realised that I might not really use them anyway...

Instead, can somebody make a weapon tweak that includes the weapons in Worms 3D that are non-existent in Worms 4? I think we just shouldn't bother about making it specifically for W4ModLauncher so can someone just post the xml files?

Thanks. Smile
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Making all the W3D weapons would not be possible, and that ones that are possible could be difficult to make.

I'm done here. I want to call this site home, but I can't. There is nothing go to here, it's just a barren wasteland.

~Sincerely, Fireworm.

Fireworm
Standard Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Light Rock on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:34 am

Hey Fireworm, are you willing to try then? I don't mind if you don't though, I will not force anyone... Smile
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm on Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:59 am

Not right now. Maybe the next time my interest in tweaking W4M sparks up again, I might try. *is currently not making/doing any tweaks*

~Sincerely, Fireworm.

Fireworm
Standard Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FBI Light Rock on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:15 am

Ok, Thanks. Will be waiting for your Worms 3D tweaks next time then... Wink
FBI Light Rock
Standard Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kubinator on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:14 pm

FBI Light Rock wrote:Hey guys, new here. Just picked up Worms 4 and lovin' it very much. I went to much extent these days to try to find new add-ons for my game, like W4ModLauncher and W4MapLauncher (Thanks Dzani for finding these and posting them here for all to download! Very Happy )

But I'm pretty interested to find some tweaks made by our community, but searching in big roundabouts just can't get me anywhere to find any that I can really use. I even searched Google, but to no avail Sad

Can I request for some people to post their tweaks (I'm frankly more interested in weapon tweaks, but other kinds of tweaks are okay Smile ) here that can be immediately used with the W4ModLauncher? I pretty much don't have much time to create any as I'm quite busy as of late (One of the things I'm busy with is certainly playing Worms 4!). Thanks very much! Tounge
Just go here:
http://www.worms4tweaks.com/t112-worms-4-rocknew-moddraven-download
and download.
also go to google.com and write that:
Tweaks AND download site:www.worms4tweaks.com
this will search for tweaks download on site www.worms4tweaks.com

kubinator
Standard Member

Activity Points : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down