What is the maximum amount of cluster bombs bomblets ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is the maximum amount of cluster bombs bomblets ???

Post by newwormsgamer on Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:15 pm

I often test it and this is the result :

70-100 bomblets = crash
65 bomblets = good (for 3 days and after that it crash)
60 bomblets = good (for 5 days and after that it crash)
50 bomblets = good (for now)

The result is 50 bomblets is safe for me now but because I so confuse about tweak.xml can anyone tell me what is the safest maximum bomblets for this game 😕 :pale: :?: :?: :?:
Or maybe My computer cannot hold the data
Or maybe the crash just happen on little maps

And I also wantn to ask anyone here what is something you can't change in tweak folder :?: :?: :?: :?:

Last edited by newwormsgamer on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
:cheers: Very Happy Smile Wink 8) REPLY ME, PLEASE (when you can) 8) Wink Smile Very Happy :cheers:

My Worms games are Worms 3D, Worms 4 Mayhem, and Worms Forts Under siege ( :oops: trial :oops: )
newwormsgamer
Standard Member

Activity Points : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the maximum amount of cluster bombs bomblets ???

Post by Fireworm on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:28 pm

I have little experience with lots of clusters (as I haven't done it often) but I think the amount you can have doesn't have to do with your computer, but the game's object limit, because games usually lag when there is to much to handle, not crash.

As with what can be changed in the tweak folder, I think everything can, you just need to know what you're editing and what the values can be changed to. Please don't write sentences in all caps, as it implies that you are shouting, which isn't very nice in most cases.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm done here. I want to call this site home, but I can't. There is nothing go to here, it's just a barren wasteland.
If you want me back, give me a call when the one-man show is over.

~Sincerely, Fireworm.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newwormsgamer on Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:49 am

Neutral Sorry, I don't know it, I just do it because I want it get replies because I forgot included that to the topic

😢 I don't want upset somebody, but what is your mean write sentences with all caps :?:
I translated it to my language but the meaning of "caps" is same meaning with "hats", which one is you mean "caps" on my post at this topic :?:

:pale: 😢 Sad 😢 I am sorry once again, I don't want to upset somebody, or make problem.

And also when I saw your tutorial, there is a moment when you said that We (who watch yur tutorials) cannot change some part you show on your tutorial

And sorry for my english language because I never use translator
And sorry, I just know what is the meaning of Razz, I will delete it from all of my post, I think it means talk or laughing but this is not and it is mean not open the mouth but get outing of the tongue

:cheers: Very Happy Smile Wink 8) REPLY ME, PLEASE (when you can) 8) Wink Smile Very Happy :cheers:

My Worms games are Worms 3D, Worms 4 Mayhem, and Worms Forts Under siege ( :oops: trial :oops: )
newwormsgamer
Standard Member

Activity Points : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:26 pm

What? :?: You posted because you wanted to get replies on the topic of how many clusters there can be? Well why do you think I posted. What topic did you not post this in?

For English internet people, caps means typing in all capital letters.

Don't worry, you aren't upsetting anyone. Wink

Is it the "advance game style" or the "local and tweak" tutorial you are talking about?

I don't quite get the what you are talking about in that last sentence after the translator. Were you trying to tell the meaning of something? To finish off, quit using so much sad emoticons! (sarcasm) XD :lol:

I'm done here. I want to call this site home, but I can't. There is nothing go to here, it's just a barren wasteland.
If you want me back, give me a call when the one-man show is over.

~Sincerely, Fireworm.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top