Infinite style

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infinite style

Post by Dzani on Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Here is a style that sets your worms health and round time to infinite.
Style Name : "Rookie"

How to install: Copy Local.xml in Data/Tweaks of your worms 4 mayhem installation directory.

Download: mediafire.com ?9eb1nqzf29q1dun
avatar
Dzani
Admin
Admin

Posts : 575
Activity Points : 953
Reputation : 87
Join date : 2008-01-10

View user profile http://worms4mayhem.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post by sergiu8957 on Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:23 pm

Could you also make a style where the round time is infinite, the health is normal, and you have kitchen sink-like weapons? It is the perfect style for me to mess up with friends. Please :?: :face: [wow]And also what is wow used for?[/wow]
avatar
sergiu8957
Standard Member

Posts : 4
Activity Points : 5
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 37
Location : OVER THERE!

View user profile http://sergiusstuff.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite style

Post by Fireworm on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:31 pm

sergiu8957 wrote:Could you also make a style where the round time is infinite, the health is normal, and you have kitchen sink-like weapons? It is the perfect style for me to mess up with friends. Please :?: :face: [wow]And also what is wow used for?[/wow]
You can easily do it yourself if you follow the 3rd video (the one titled "Worms 4 Mayhem Advance Game Style Changing Tutorial ") in my post in this topic.
http://www.worms4tweaks.com/t54-how-to-tweak

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm done here. I want to call this site home, but I can't. There is nothing go to here, it's just a barren wasteland.
If you want me back, give me a call when the one-man show is over.

~Sincerely, Fireworm.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Posts : 493
Activity Points : 622
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite style

Post by sergiu8957 on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Fireworm wrote:
sergiu8957 wrote:Could you also make a style where the round time is infinite, the health is normal, and you have kitchen sink-like weapons? It is the perfect style for me to mess up with friends. Please :?: :face: [wow]And also what is wow used for?[/wow]
You can easily do it yourself if you follow the 3rd video (the one titled "Worms 4 Mayhem Advance Game Style Changing Tutorial ") in my post in this topic.
http://www.worms4tweaks.com/t54-how-to-tweak
Well, thank you but... i don't even know where to start. I fail at tweaking, i think i could just do some lame things but i will try.
avatar
sergiu8957
Standard Member

Posts : 4
Activity Points : 5
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 37
Location : OVER THERE!

View user profile http://sergiusstuff.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite style

Post by Fireworm on Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:25 pm

If you have any problems, just post what you edited and I'll check if everything is fine.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm done here. I want to call this site home, but I can't. There is nothing go to here, it's just a barren wasteland.
If you want me back, give me a call when the one-man show is over.

~Sincerely, Fireworm.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Posts : 493
Activity Points : 622
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite style

Post by sergiu8957 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Fireworm wrote:If you have any problems, just post what you edited and I'll check if everything is fine.
How does it come that i placed a gif as my avatar and it is not animated and yours is?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I use 3Dtin to make 3D models cause i don't have too much time on my hands.
:affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :sleep: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:
avatar
sergiu8957
Standard Member

Posts : 4
Activity Points : 5
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 37
Location : OVER THERE!

View user profile http://sergiusstuff.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite style

Post by Fireworm on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:56 pm

sergiu8957 wrote:
Fireworm wrote:If you have any problems, just post what you edited and I'll check if everything is fine.
How does it come that i placed a gif as my avatar and it is not animated and yours is?
Lol, I was referring to the tweak not anything else.

Did you upload it from your computer or from a url?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm done here. I want to call this site home, but I can't. There is nothing go to here, it's just a barren wasteland.
If you want me back, give me a call when the one-man show is over.

~Sincerely, Fireworm.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Posts : 493
Activity Points : 622
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2010-01-27
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite style

Post by sergiu8957 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:04 pm

Fireworm wrote:
sergiu8957 wrote:
Fireworm wrote:If you have any problems, just post what you edited and I'll check if everything is fine.
How does it come that i placed a gif as my avatar and it is not animated and yours is?
Lol, I was referring to the tweak not anything else.

Did you upload it from your computer or from a url?

Oops.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I use 3Dtin to make 3D models cause i don't have too much time on my hands.
:affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :sleep: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:
avatar
sergiu8957
Standard Member

Posts : 4
Activity Points : 5
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-01-19
Age : 37
Location : OVER THERE!

View user profile http://sergiusstuff.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Infinite style

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum