Worms 4 Battles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worms 4 Battles

Post by Dzani on Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:54 pm

Well I thought it would be good idea for us to start making our own tournaments and , you know, battles.
So, we would make 1vs1, 2vs2.
But for beginning it would be good just to test this, and see how many members will participate.
In this testing period, there are no rules - its just testing. So just organize games, capture few images during battle ( or video if you want ) and write here who won and how it was.
In testing period you will organize games by yourself.
So , I would like to know how many of you would like to play battles here.
Just write here if you want .
Also, when testing period ends and real battles start, there will sure be rewards for winners.
We will choose Tournaments main Weapon Tweak files, Particle and similar. Of course, if you want default styles that's good.
Dzani
Admin
Admin

Activity Points : 953

View user profile http://worms4mayhem.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Worms 4 Battles

Post by Fireworm on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm not sure if I want to join atm, I am already playing enough things besides W4M atm and I don't wanna add another game to my currently playing list. But then again, who knows, I might drop in just for fun.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm done here. I want to call this site home, but I can't. There is nothing go to here, it's just a barren wasteland.
If you want me back, give me a call when the one-man show is over.

~Sincerely, Fireworm.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top