Character introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character introduction

Post by Dzani on Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:56 pm

Well Introduce your character here.I will be the first one.

Info:This worm is Good hearted and Fights for Peace and Love.Very skilful and with incredible power stands up to enemies.While he stands Light and Spirit never fall to evil and loose hope.
Likes:Laughing,Playing with friends,training and spending time with girlfriend
Dislikes:Fighting,Not Respecting

Generally:HE is Good worm and Great friend.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dzani
Admin
Admin

Activity Points : 953

View user profile http://worms4mayhem.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Character introduction

Post by Wormschool on Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:13 pm

I saw better done arts but no offence on that....I am even worse.. :lol!:
Wormschool
Worms tweaker
Worms tweaker

Activity Points : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Iceworm wrote:Name: Dark Ice

Background: He was at his home one day and his parents went out somewhere when a snow storm suddenly came in. The entrances to his home got blocked by snow. Looking for another way out he started digging. Eventually without any awareness of what time had past which could have been hours or days, he came above ground to find himself in a grassy field at night. There seemed to be no snow from the storm around. With his curiosity he went out and looked around. The field looked so nice in the moonlight and without paying attention where he was going he lost the location of the hole and couldn't find his way back. After being a few weeks of not having any sign of his parents, he changed his name. He didn't really care about his previous name so he changed his name to Black Ice in memory of losing his parents in the storm and the night he came out of the hole. A few years later after being a little experienced from being in the worms war he decided to make his own weapons for the next worms war that might happen. Since he loved weapons and being in the battlefield so much.

Personality: He is self learning about making weapons and changing his environment around him. He tries to improve weapons and make his own. He can make it rain wherever or whenever he wants. Don't ask how he controls weather he just does. Even though his name is Black Ice he prefers the warm weather rather than cold. He is cautious when choosing who is his friends. Get on his good side and you will be fine. One thing that questions him is that after land gets destroyed, and he comes back the next day it is back to the way it was.

Likes: He likes it when one of his projects actually gets completed. Some of his creations don't turn out well. His favorite food is known to be pasta. His headband.

Dislikes: He doesn't like when other worms get jealous of him and tries to steal or interfere with his work. He also dislikes bullies, cheaters, and iced tea.

Weapon: One of the weapons he likes using is the Stoneator. It turns the targeted worm into a stone. This effect can be undone. Just change the mode on the gun to worm and shoot the stone worm and he/she shall change back. If you shoot a stone on stone mode or a worm on worm mode nothing will happen.

Appearance:

(picture no longer accurate, looks may vary)

Last edited by Fireworm on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:12 am; edited 6 times in total

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dzani on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:20 pm

Nice one : D
Dzani
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fireworm on Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:08 am

Dzani wrote:Nice one : D
I must say a long over do thank you. Thank you. Better now than never right?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm done here. I want to call this site home, but I can't. There is nothing go to here, it's just a barren wasteland.
If you want me back, give me a call when the one-man show is over.

~Sincerely, Fireworm.

Fireworm
Standard Member

Activity Points : 622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Draven96 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Hello Guys, My Character is coming from the game " Killing Floor " From the "Outbreak" pack of characters.
I just transformed it into a real badass worm character. Hope you'll like it Wink.
:arrow:
Name: Dj Skully
Background: DJ Scully was AWOL from the military and spending his nights in the London underground spinning dark drum and bass, working under the table for the many clubs in London. During one of his sets he witnessed all his fans get shredded to pieces by a giant creature with flesh blenders for hands. These unfortunate events have thrust him back into the combat he was running away from.
Personality: Three weeks, and several dozen smashed skulls later it's tough not to wonder whether his affinity for unsolicited violence is all that he got.
Likes: Stab, kick, shoot, slash, bite and bludgeon his way out of a very bad situation.
Dislikes: Sleeping with one eye open.
Weapons: Machete and Axe are his favourites,he loves melee weapons,and what he loves more is to splash some brains over the wall.He uses a double-bareled shotgun as an alternative..when he's not in the mood.
Appearance:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Draven96
Tweaker & Designer

Activity Points : 94

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDravenProductions

Back to top Go down

Post by Dzani on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:36 pm

Nice animation Draven.
Dzani
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draven96 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:05 pm

Dzani wrote:Nice animation Draven.
Thanks Smile

Draven96
Tweaker & Designer

Activity Points : 94

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDravenProductions

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top